PALAZZO MALASPINA informs that, pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the General European Data Protection Regulation, n. 2016/679 (“Regulations”), the personal data provided by the CUSTOMER in relation to the service provided will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the Regulations, in compliance with current legislation and the obligations of security and confidentiality to which it is required by law.
2. Data controller
The holder of the data processing is:
by Maria Pellizzari
Via del Giglio 35, 50028 San Donato in Poggio Florence
3. Purposes of the processing and categories of data processed
The processing of data is carried out for the following purposes:
a) contractual purposes: to fulfill the contract; fulfillment of legal obligations connected to commercial relationships; fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations; customer management; provision of the product service; processing, printing, enveloping and sending invoices; as well as to specific requests of the interested party;
b) communication purposes: for sending communications, to the interested party by means of traditional contact systems and automated computer systems, including, in particular, e-mails, text messages and other messaging systems;
4. Methods and tools of treatment
The data processing of the data subject will be carried out in automated mode through IT and telematic tools, with logic of organization and processing of data, related to the purposes indicated above and, however, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of data and communications . The data may also be processed with paper documents.
5. Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data
In relation to the purposes referred to in letter a) of point 3), the conferment is a contractual obligation that is necessary for the conclusion of the contract. The interested party has the right not to provide personal data; in case of failure to communicate such data, however, it will not be possible to conclude any contract.
In relation to the processing of personal data as per letter b) of point 3) the consent of the interested party is optional; however in case of lack of consent it will not be possible to provide personalized services.
6. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7, D. EU Regulation 2016/679 the interested party, as interested in the treatment, has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form .
The data subject has the right to obtain information in relation to:
• data source;
• purpose of the processing;
• treatment logic;
• identification details of the owner and managers;
• the subjects to whom the data can be communicated.
The interested party also has the right to obtain:
• updating, rectification or integration of the collected data;
• cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• the attestation that the operations referred to in the previous points have been brought to the attention of those to whom such data have been communicated or disclosed, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right protected.
The interested party also has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
• to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material.
The instances referred to in art. 7 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation must be addressed directly to the holder at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org as an alternative it is possible to exercise their rights by sending relative communication by means of a registered letter with return receipt to the address indicated on the premises.
The data may be communicated within the European Union.
This information may be amended over time. The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the commercial relationship in place and for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same. For more information, please contact the following address: email@example.com