4 full days of Art and Cooking in Chianti!
Here is a typical 4 days at Palazzo Malaspina.
- Day 1: 6 pm Arrival and welcome with alfresco aperitif in our garden. 8 pm Dinner at Typical restaurant in the village;
- Day 2: 8/9 am Buffet Breakfast 9.30 Departure to visit with our official guide to Badia a Passignano Village and its prestigious Vallumbrosan Abbey; Relax by your own 5 pm Cooking class, dinner at sunset and live music in a 1600’s Villa in the heart of Chianti Classico;
- Day 3: 8/9 Buffet Breakfast 10.30 am Typical Tuscan cooking lesson led by a professional chef, where guests can cook and learn culinary techniques, following tour of the company, lunch and wine tasting in a Chianti Medieval Castle. 3 pm Relax and then Visit to Radda and Volpaia two beautiful small charming hilltop villages in the heart of Chianti hills by your own;
- Day 4: 8/9 am Buffet Breakfast 9.30 am Departure to visit with our official guide to San Gimignano a small walled village about halfway between Florence and Siena, it is famous for its fascinating medieval architecture and towers. 5 pm Fresh Pasta Course with Dinner in a restaurant where you will prepare, with your hands a lot of different kind of pasta, different shapes, different size, different preparations to make: Lasagne, Ravioli, Tortellini, Pappardelle, Tagliatelle, Penne, Spaghetti, etc. understanding where is the difference.
After having made the pasta, you will make yourself comfortable sitting at the table and you will taste each type of pasta you made with different sauces, which correspond to many different pasta-dishes, from the very simple and easy ones to very complexe and difficult ones.
- Day 5: Farewell Buffet Breakfast and departure.